Tips and Tricks for PC and Mobile
Friday, May 3, 2013
Install AMD Mobility Radeon x1400 driver on Windows 8 x64
For this you will have to use
because Microsoft Update Catalog only works with it.
1. Navigate to the following
2. Let it in run the update plugin and search for
3. From the results, select the following:
4. View the basket and push the
button and download the driver file to your desired location.
5. Unpack the downloaded .CAB file and update the video driver specifying the source from disk.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)